Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Years!

 It was our first New Years as a Family! We went to a family New Years Eve Party and just hung out with family, ate, danced and talked! It was a fun eventful night! Talon slept through most and night and Aubree Danced most the night! When midnight rolled around we shot streamers and yelled happy new year and hugged everyone! My New years kiss was my Husband and my baby boy! It was a night to remember cause it was the first new years together as a complete family!



New
Years
Kisses!

Bronco vs Chiefs













New Years Day the kids spent time with there Uncle Kevin and Aunty Carly while Brent and I went to the Bronco game!!! It was fun yelling and cheering for our team and watching Tebow play live for the first time! We lost the Game which sucks but it was still fun to go and freeze our butts off! I screamed to much though because I lost my voice the next day which means I had a great time!!!




The holiday were fun but I'm glad they are over and I can get back to my normal life thats not to hectic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment