Monday, January 9, 2012

Three Months and Counting

I can't believe my little amazing boy is already 3 months old! Time has gone way to fast these past three months. He is very active now! He tell us stories and smiles and has the most amazing little baby laugh. He knows who his mama is and every time he sees me he gets the biggest smiles! I love when he is peaking through his eyes while sleeping and he sees me and get the biggest smile on his face. He enjoys his bath time, mommy singing to him, a singing toy that makes no sense and tummy time! He also enjoy Aubree talking to him and singing to him, she really loves him and enjoys him being around now. Brent is a amazing daddy with him and love just hanging out and talk to him. Brent got Talon to laugh for the very first time and I think that made Brent super happy!  Talon is growing up so fast and I'm loving every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment