Monday, January 23, 2012

Aubree Big Birthday Weekend!

 The next day on Aubrees actual We took Aubree to the stock show for her big birthday weekend and we had a fun time! We saw all the animals like the cows, horses, sheep, and pigs! We also did crafts and Aubree had a great time running around and looking at all the fun things! I would say the Stock Show was a success!
On Aubree actual birthday we started out with a special birthday breakfast and after that went to the Denver Zoo. It was a special trip cause not only did we take Aubree for her birthday it was also Talon first trip to the Zoo! Aubree had a lot of fun seeing the animals like the lions and the giraffes! And Talon look super cute in his snow suit! We all had a lot of fun even in the cold!
 Next we took Aubree ice skating and I think that was her favorite part of the day! It was her first time and she laughed the whole time and she tried her hardest to skate! After awhile she got the hang of it and did really good while I held her hands! I can't wait to take her on her next ice skating trip because she had so much fun this time!
We ended the day with cake and presents! Aubree loved her presents she got and gobbled up the rainbow cake with chocolate frosting! And after that she passed out! I believe she had a wonderful birthday!

I can not believe my little girl is three years old! She has grown up way to fast and she is becoming a little lady! She has awesome manners and a great personality! I love her so much and I'm so proud of how much she has grown! But she will always be my little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment